Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Little Late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I've been here lurking on everyones blog, but no much time to keep up on my own. I'll list a few things as a way to get started on where we've been and where we are. Nothing to indepth this time, but its a start. . . restart.

Cooper is now 7 months old and doing AWESOME!!

December 19th his first tooth broke through and is making great headway. I'm certain others are right behind. He made it look easy, no fussing, no temperature, no fever, just lots of drool.

Actually stayed up til midnight on New Years, Coop stayed at Grandmas.

Starting the New Year off by quitting Soda and Coffee. So far so good, a bit more moody in the mornings but getting adjusted.

Joined Biggest Loser Club!! Hoping to lose and keep off this belly bulge. I currently weigh 208 (sad thing is I was down to 190 in October, so I know it's not baby weigh, just a gluten).

Motivation: Sister, Lori, is getting married in July and I'm maid of honor.

Times up, Gotta get back to the family. Planning to keep things updated at least once a week.

Blessing to all!

No comments: