Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a great weekend!

This week is flying by so fast that I didn't get a chance yesterday to post about my great weekend with the girls!!

I stayed at Ali's on Friday night and true to her word we we up by 6 AM to get ready and get on the road. We drove straight to the Mall of America, Carrie's daughter Keifer hadn't been feeling good all week and decided to take an early nap that was about 3 hours long (she really needed it, and we hoped it was a good sign she was feeling better). Poor Carrie finally got to meet us around 1 while K spend the day with Carrie's MIL and family.

We had a great day shopping and catching up.

Where I live we don't have many places to shop, Target and Walmart are pretty much it. Carrie took us to a couple shops and showed me all the things that I should or shouldn't have. It was so helpful and a bit overwhelming. Thank you, I am so grateful. I will definitely be taking a couple more trips down to check out more things.

She also gave me THIS link to another blog on baby needs products with the research already done. Check it out, its alot of the product Carrie showed me and many of which I plan on getting. **Carrie got me The Happiest Baby on the Block, and I have no doubt Jerry and I will need it.**

Ultrasound tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!