Monday, February 9, 2009

Movement Moments

This part of pregnancy is so far the best. I am starting to feel and discover new moves baby is making. Last week it was more of "bubbles" bursting, slowing turned in to quick flutters. The other night while I was finishing my last client, I turned on the hairdryer to style her and must have startled baby. It was quiet the flutter go across my belly under my bellybutton!! It stopped me in my tracks and I just had to giggle. I knew without a doubt that baby was making his/her presence know!!

I can't wait for more. The bubbles and flutters are going great and can tell baby is growing and slowly getting stronger but call me crazy . . . I want a good strong kick!! I want to see DHs face when he experiences the feel of baby moving and kicking.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

That sounds SO wonderful! I am so glad that you and baby are doing good.

Julia said...

Don't worry it will get stronger. I had one this morning that made me jump.

All though that would be bad when you're cutting hair.