Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots of updates . . .

A thoughtful and "loved" gift from Gramy Steph.

He loves it and says "rank ru"



We celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary on March 29th! Hubby and I agreed that with my birthday in March, his in April, putting in the salon, and getting ready for baby that we wouldn't do gifts for our anniversary. Well my hubby is sweet, so very smart and obviously knows just enough about women (me-especially) that he had to made some sort of romantic gesture . . .

I'll keep him!!



Had another u/s on Weds and still so exciting to see our little man (yes, reconfirmed 'It's a BOY'). My placents still is touching my cervix and we will know on the 14th weather it has made any progress or not.

Here are the lastest of our greatest!!



Working on the nursery and will have pics soon, I promise!! Went with a jungle theme and painting the walls Celery Sprig green, very light and bright. So far I really like it and will take the pics when we are done with the trim today!!

No comments: