Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother-in-Law Mother's Day Wish!

I realized being married I have to add the new "moms" in my life. I am so happy and grateful for all of my new additions! I don't have pics of them yet but in time if they sign the release form (JK-there's no form) I will post them!!

Kim- My new SIL, I am so happy you live so close and I look forward to many evenings grilling outside with you and your fam, watching baseball whether its one of Gabes games or on the outdoor TV.

Teresa- SIL, I always run into you so many places if it wasn't for our neighbor setting me and Jer up, I'm sure we would have found a connection in you down the road eventually.

Tammy- SIL, We've hung out a few times in the earlier times of mine and Jers connection, and I look forward to finding the time to do it again.

Emily and Gretchen- You are two of the most beautiful moms I know, and you passed it on to your children!!

Sally - (MIL) My new mom! For you I have a poem . . .

To My Mother-in-Law (my other Mother)
You are the mother I received
The day I wed your son,
And I just want to thank you, Mom,
For the loving things you've done.
You've given me a gracious man
With whom I share my life.
You are his lovely mother,
And I, his lucky wife.
You used to pat his little head,
And now I hold his hand.
You raised in love a little boy
And then gave me the man.
~poem by Judy Nilson

No comments: