Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No carbs, No pictures!

Ya, I know it doesn't make much sense to you but I'll explain. . . .

I am currently getting ready for our wedding reception (Sat, the 31st) and I am trying to maintain my figure, and of course, I'm staying away from "CARBS". I only have three more days to go after I make it through tonight. I can do it if I stay away form the TV, every commercial is food, bad Bad BAD food. Dairy Queen, Wendy's, Red Lobster, and my fav - Pizza Hut!!

Well since I can't have carbs, you can't see any new pictures. Darn - I know. I have my addictions and you have yours (to see my random pics). Just kidding. In all honesty I have nothing new and nothing incrimiating from past ones. Will correct that with the upcoming reception. Look out, and remember to smile!!

No comments: