Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crabby Crappy!!

My word of the day, the only thing I can think of to describe how much of a funk I'm in these last two days. No real reason, but nothing has worked to change my mood. So my plan is to just ride it out!!

Poor Hubby!!

On the other hand I want to say I am super excited and put all of my good vibes into my friend Carrie. They are primed for their IVF egg donor transfer!! Thursday is the donors retrieval, then from there they will transfer embryos on Sun (3day) or Tues (5day). She is over at "Life in the Soupbowl" if you want to follow!! Add your prayers too!

))) Good Vibes (((

Later (when I'm out of my funk)!!

1 comment:

Soupy said...

THANK YOU, sweetie!! Hugs and I hope you get out of your funk. I know that the meds you were on and hormones can cause all kinds of FUNK and I don't blame you. Relish the time to be in your funk- you deserve it!!! HEll, after all you are going thru, stay in your funk, spend some $$ on some new shoes or clothes and enjoy a crappy dinner! LOL Then cuddle your DH and remember we are here to support you! :)