Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 weeks and 6 days . . .

and all is going good. By noon I get really tired and that lasts just until I go to bed. I mostly feel bad for my clients since I don't seem as talkative, by the time I finish them they are yawning and ready for naps too.

Yesterday I did have a small bout of quesyness, but it didn't stay very long. Now I have crackers and juice stashed everywhere.

After several days of playing phone tag with my OB-GYN we decided to schedule an early ultrasound, Nov 26th at 3:15!! I can't wait, I'm sure I'm only carrying one but Doc wants to make sure since I was on Clomid and the monitored cycle I produced 6follicles. Then if all is suffice she will send me back to my FP Doc.

Tomorrow, as per our current calculations, I will be at 6 weeks and it seems like time is passing really s - l - o - w. As long as everything keeps going well I'm fine with it.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Can't wait for November 26th!!!!