Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ultrasound Day!

I was on pins and needles all day at work waiting to go to our ultrasound appointment!

I had a tear run down my face as soon as we heard the heartbeat. Can't get the image out of my mind of seeing his/her heartbeat on the screen. Yes, we are only having ONE very wanted baby!! I still feel great and now it all seems more real to us.

Delivery due date got pushed back a few days, our new due date is July 15th. Clomid changes my cycle length so it set us back about 4 days. Haven't decided if I want to change my ticker yet. I have my official first OB appt in two weeks so we'll see then how we are doing. **I really don't want to wait longer than I have to to see our baby!!**

Our tech made it very clear where the baby is in the pic, pretty obvious anyway. At least I don't have to pretend like Racheal did on FRIENDS.



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you taking time to read my blog. Our list of things we are grateful for is long and so precious this year. We wish you all a healthy and hopeful holiday!!

2 comments:

Soupy said...

Yee haw! There it is! One baby! WHOOOT WHOOT! So happy and thrilled and emotional for you guys! I can't wait to follow the progress of baby G!!!! Biggest smiles ever on my face! (and I was just in Grand Forks all weekend, had to tell my MIL all about you and your testing story! :) She loved it! Love to you both and pat that belly from my belly baby to yours :)

Julia said...

It's so neat how someting so small can make you feel so great.

Congrats again.