Thursday, December 4, 2008

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care!

We are all decorated for the Christmas and even put up an extra stocking for Baby Gibby! My favorite part (after going into the cold weather, picking up the real tree, messing with the tangled lights, and finding the perfect branch for the ornaments, putting away everything so I can have room for my snowmen, Christmas pictures, and nativity scene) is sitting down with hot cocoa this year, usually its wine, and admiring the lights, the sentimental holiday gifts from years past, and now seeing the beginning of our family displayed in a row over the fireplace.

Very emotional the last couple days, evened out with random mood swings. Poor hubby, he's handling it great but I wouldn't be surprised to find coal in my stocking this year!!

Still feeling great, more and more tired every week. Clothes are starting to get a little snug but I think I can make it til after the holidays to start shopping for clothes.

1 comment:

Julia said...

It all sounds very nice. I need to get off my duff and get to decorating.

Have a great weekend.