Thursday, December 11, 2008

Relaxing . . .

we are up north at Caribou Highlands townhomes by Lutsen. So far we've all gotten settled and waiting for parents to arrive. Playing wii, making food, and catching up on each others lives.

We will celebrate our "old fashion Christmas" on Saturday evening. Most my siblings will be skiing Friday and Saturday. I will be reading my new book, "The Story of Edgar Sawtell", my pick for the next bookclub in Feb (sometime, have to pick a date).

I plan on taking pics to share with you all later.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Have a great vaca and get so rest.

Merry Christmas.

Chelle said...

Looks fantastic!!

Chelle said...

haha! I guess you paint a great picture-I meant to say, it sounds fantastic!

And-I can't wait to see pictures!

Soupy said...

How fun! Update us when you can - I personally LOVED the book -it's either a love or not like it- but I loved it and it haunted me for DAYS (well, weeks) afterwards! :) Glad you are able to rest and take care of baby! :)