Sunday, June 22, 2008

How 'bout a Quickie!

Not that kind! Here is just a quick update. If you checked out my chart you will notice that I ovulated on Thurs. (thats the red vertical line on my chart) and am currently in the 2ww (two week wait). I am actually enjoying it this time since:
A) Busy getting my "Thank Yous" done and in the mail soon!
B) Working on my house so that we can possibly get it sold before I have to pay for heat this winter!!
C) This is actually the most relaxing part of my cycle, no worring about when to take meds, temp, pee on something (OPKS)!! Just wait! AAHHhhh!

I was really excited to see my BFF Ali on Sat for the Land of the Loon Festival, but she had an aweful morning. Going out to her car that morning she noticed that her tires had be slashed, not just her car though . . . the whole block had its tires slashed!! How horrible, we had this planned for months!!

Today my DH and I worked on my house all day. Glad to say we got alot done, but still lots to do. I'll sleep good tonight for sure!!

I'll post more later this week! Hope we are all off to a great summer and good health!!

No comments: