Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunny Sunday!

Today was a great summer day!!

I woke up this morning and my DH had made me coffee, then relaxed a bit before offically starting my day. Headed to my house to meet my mom so we could work on some of the painting, cleaning, and lawn mowing stuff. Came home to take the best shower ever (always the best after a hard days work, right!). Went to our nephew Gabe's championship game, which they won the whole tournment with five straight wins!! Went to dinner with the in-laws, shopped at Target, and finally home to catch you up on my fullfilling, and plain Sunday.

Also want to say "Congratulations!" to Gabe for being Duluths Player of the Year!! We are all so happy and proud! They did a hugh article in the paper that took up most of the front sports page!!!

In other updates, here are the pics of our newly decorated bedroom. Still clean enough for me to take pictures and new enough for me to still love it!!














I'll try to update sooner this week since we will be camping on the 4th and then working on the house when we get back on Sunday again.

Take care!!

No comments: