Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh, a camping we will go!!

We left on Thurs evening after a long day at work. Had planned on staying until Sunday morning but change in plans and we came home today, which I didn't mind cuz I forgot how devilish those mosquitoes can be!! TRANSFUSION, please!

I'm still getting used to remembering that I have a brand new camera/video recorder (yep I forgot it)!! But with todays modern conveniences they come standard on your phones, even if the "phone" itself doesn't get reception. I also found out how easy it is to take 'em and just email 'em to myself!! Thanks Apple!! Moral of the story . . . if I am ever attacked by a bear or other wild animal, my cries for help will arrive graphically by email. Please forward to emergency services and park rangers, they should be able to track my phone's GPS for approximate location of my remains.

Well here's our wonderful tent we received from sis Kelly for our wedding shower. Thanks again Kelly, we love it!



This is our scenic view . . . beautiful.



Another look outside.



Hubby relaxing . . .



And yet another beautiful view, the only thing you can't see is the billions and trillions of mesquitoes flying around!!



Mom and Denny relaxing . . .



Roscoe relaxing . . . in between fighting off the bugs!!


No pics of me, everyone was too busy . . . ?! I don't mind, not at my best without a shower!!

No comments: