Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been too long!

Wow! Time sure flies, between working and actually getting outside I don't seem to have time to spend on the computer like I normally do!! LOVE IT, but I also need my dose of blogs and email every now and then.

I'd like to thank my friend Carrie for her comments, anyone who checks out this blog can leave them too. Just click on "comments" and the site will tell you how.

Went camping again last weekend at Northland Lodge. I will give it two stars, only because of the pool and the company we had (Mom, Den, Zak, Barb and Gordy). The lot we had was right under the pole light and shared with an old, no-longer-in-use outhouse. Oh, don't let me forget the greeting we got from the owner and other campers warning us about the BEARS! One guy told us how they had to "put one down" because it came through often in daylight. It followed a lady to her RV and scratch up the door!! I have to remind you that we were tenting it, so not much protection!!

Roscoe again had a blast. Anytime he can be outside without a leash and roam with other people and meet new dog friends he's happy. Plus he went fishing and played tons of fetch at the lake!!

More later, will have time on Sunday to upload more pics then!!

No comments: