Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another weekend, here and gone!!

I've had a good and busy weekend. Worked late on Friday night so I didn't feel guilty taking another Saturday off. Drove to Sebeka, MN with my sis, Lori, her BF Tim, and my nephew Zak. My cousin Jody and her daughter Melissa were visiting from San Bernadeno, CA to celebrate Melissa graduation from Cajon High School!! It was great to see lots of my rellies from my moms side and already looking forward to the family reunion next June!!

Woke up at 7am this morning, packed up and enjoyed coffee with my aunt and uncle before heading home.

Took a wonderful (much needed) nap as soon as I got home. Crabby was understated at this time. Woke up, took shower, got ready, and headed to SIL for a family gathering. Great food, tried red cake for the first time and unfortunatly LOVED IT!! Thanks MIL, Sally!!

Now home and ready for bed after this update. Will try to inject some excitement next time, for now I just have pics . . .

Below are a few of the amazing things I have been able to grow this summer (the amazing part is that they are still alive).






Here are some cute pics of my Aunt Gloria and Uncle Darrlys dog Sparky!! What a trooper, he loved the hat and posed perfectly for the camera. If only Roscoe would be so easy I would have billions of pics of him!!


No comments: