Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday thoughts.

Wow! Tuesday already!! I have to say I've enjoyed it, kind of took a half day off for a "mental health" day. I went in and did a couple of clients, 11AM I had a wonderful full body massage (thanks to DH), and followed that with a light lunch with my preggo friend Kate! Sometimes its nice to hear her bitch about being pregnant (I'm evil). Then I went back to work for one more client. Now I'm home catching up on emails, etc. DH is out fishing with a buddy and text me to let me know he'll be home later, no problem, more time with myself to enjoy. I'm sure he's happy too!!

This second cycle of clomid is going well like the first. Nothing different, currently feeling like I have two grapefruits in my lower abdomine. Kind of uncomfortable but not painful. Should be in the 2ww soon. Mood is even, not excited about this cycle, but still have some hope though not much. Just go with it, nothing else to do. Prayers are welcome.

No comments: