Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coming to the end . . .

of the first trimester!! Just a quick update, feeling great, energy is coming back and excited about our next appt with the doc in a week and half.

Its a great relief to have made it this far without any problems! I feel very lucky especially after seeing how my other pregger friends are doing and hearing the stories of past pregnancies!!

I'm starting to show, though sometimes I wonder if its just from the wonderful treats at Christmas!?!? I bought some maternity jeans and yoga pants (on sale) and after trying to wear them I realized I should wait a few more weeks.

Sleep is going well even though I'm a stomach sleeper and have been working on staying on my side through the night. The last month I have had a problem with insomnia. I usually awake at 2:30-3:30 AM and am wide awake for 2 or more hours. Leaves me a little tired right away in the morning but makes me ready for bed at 9:30 in the evening. I hope it gets better, but if thats the worst I'll be happy with it!!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I am SO happy things are going smooth for you!

Julia said...

Pergo pants suck. I've found a couple that work, but mostly I alter my pre-prego pants.

Welcome to the 2nd Tri.