Sunday, October 12, 2008

How do ya like me now?

I needed a change, usually it would be my hair, but today I decided to give my blog the makeover!! This is what I get when I find new blogs and along with them new ideas!!

Got great news? I do. My friend, Carrie, at Life in the Soupbowl is pregnant!! Yippie, she posted it on her blog and facebook so I felt it was ok to let you here know. This was her second IVF procedure, the first resulted in her now 18 month daughter. Now the suspence is on for "is there one or TWO?".

Carrie was sweet and thoughtful enough to send me the news in a personal email, she knows the pain this news can bring to "infertiles". I am happy for them and really didn't feel much of that ENVY sting because the hope she brings to our situation. Now my prayers are for a smooth pregnancy and healthy delivery!! Congrats Carrie and CJ!!

As for us, I am having some mood swings (blaming on Clomid). I am kind of in limbo . . . not sure if I'm feeling relaxed since we've done this enough times or if I'm feeling that this time just won't work. I should O this week. I have my monthly "Mental Health Day" on Friday complete with a hot stone massage and lunch with a friend.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Love the new look! Hoping I can take some time soon to update my look.

Congrats to Carrie..it's alway nice to hear a success story.

Fingers still crossed for #3.

Soupy said...

ahhh, THANK YOU, honey! :) just waiting on my blood test results (can time go ANY slower? *tick tock tick tock*)
I'm praying SO hard for you right now!! :)

Soupy said...

ooops - FORGOT to say- I LOVE your new look- very refreshing!