Monday, October 20, 2008

A little under the weather.

Haven't been feeling so hot since Sat evening. Stomach cramps and other lower body issues along with slight fever! All I could do on Sunday was lay around in bed, watch TV, and rush to the bathroom all day. No food, did try soda crackers but even that caused me to cramp up, OOwwiee!!

As of Saturday, we are officially in the 2WW of this cycle Don't know if my illness is anything to be concerned about in our TTC efforts, but I tried drinking lots of fluids just in case.

Still a bit of cramping today, so no coffee and still haven't tried to eat yet. Maybe some toast. Have to work at noon today, I think I can suck it up!!

Later!

1 comment:

Soupy said...

ahh, hugs. Take care of yourself! maybe the cramping is a GOOD THING in your case? Well, a girl can dream..........feel better soon! (there is ALOT of crud going around, unfortunately :(