Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am wanting YOUR opinion.

Do you think weight is an issue with infertility?

In all the things I've been doing in our TTC efforts there is one that I am having a hard time with. I am overweight, honestly I am about 20lbs away from what I want to be and 40lbs from where I REALLY want to be. I am 5'8", and 190 lbs. MY ideal weight is not "thin" by all means but I would rather reach that goal and maintain than look super model skinny. I carry my weight pretty good, but its the fertility aspect I'm looking at.

I lost 20 lbs on Weight Watchers for my wedding, but of course throughout summer I found every single one!! I need a life changing plan. I am going to start WW again, but I've been saying that for a month already.

Motivation?

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Some clinics say that it matters, some don't. I think you look great! I tend to think that it does not play a huge role.